RE: [Geopriv] RE: For those interested in WiFi location determination

From: Brian Rosen ^lt;br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 14:53:17 EST

Wait: if the survey process works by determining an RF fingerprint,
associating a civic address with that fingerprint, and determining which
fingerprint, and thus which location the device is located in, then that is
civic address determination and not conversion. No one ever got to a
lat/lon.

There is discussion of a relative offset to a civic location. We may have
to handle that.