Re: [Geopriv] New Version Notification fordraft-busin-geopriv-location-qos-req-00

From: Salvatore Loreto ^lt;salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 09:06:02 EST

Hi Carl,

thanks for reviewing and comments the draft.

You are completely right, we should also consider the benefit related
with legal consideration.
We'll insert this in the next version of the draft.

About the location accuracy,
our intention is to use "accuracy" to describe the required level from
the application perspective, so that proper position determination
technology can be chosen by the location server.

I also think that is good have a general definition of accuracy.

thanks
Sal