GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Date

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
SubjectAuthorDate
Re: [Geopriv] lis-discovery proposed changesThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Dereference: Draft UpdateJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] lis-discovery proposed changesHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] BUG in PIDF-LO Profile FoundTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Dereference: Draft UpdateHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] New HELD error code: notLocatableThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] New HELD error code: notLocatableDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] New HELD error code: notLocatableThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-00.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-00.txtRobert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-00.txtTed Hardie
[Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for Triangulation data ID submittedJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for A-GPS data ID submittedJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Examples in HELD draftsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedJonathan Rosenberg
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedJonathan Rosenberg
[Geopriv] FW: BUG in PIDF-LO Profile FoundTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Examples in HELD draftsHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] New HELD error code: notLocatableMary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Error CodesMary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 ???Roger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 ???Roger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 ???Roger Marshall
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-03.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedJonathan Rosenberg
Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: GEOPRIV Interim Meeting, June 12, 2008Roger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: GEOPRIV Interim Meeting, June 12, 2008James M. Polk
[Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 commentsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 commentsJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 commentsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 commentsThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08.txtMary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07Mary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] I-DAction:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08.txtThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-02.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
Re: [Geopriv] I-DAction:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08.txtMary Barnes
[Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Robert Sparks
[Geopriv] agenda timeRobert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Hannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] HELD Context & Common PolicyHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Context & Common PolicyRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Context & Common PolicyHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] HELD Context & Common PolicyThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-02.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
Re: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-02.txtBrian Rosen
[Geopriv] Location measurement errorRosen, Brian
[Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] "Derived" methodRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] "Derived" methodJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03]Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresHenning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] Do we need to talk about the lis-discovery draft in DublinRobert Sparks
[Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Robert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Ted Hardie
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Marc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Carl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] A means for deriving locationWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] A means for deriving locationBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Fwd: [Ecrit] "Derived" or "Converted" methodJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] A means for deriving locationJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: [Ecrit] "Derived" or "Converted" methodThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] A means for deriving locationWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: [Ecrit] "Derived" or "Converted" methodBrian Rosen
[Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-02.txt ?Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJohn Schnizlein
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresRomascanu, Dan (Dan)
[Geopriv] Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08Eric Rescorla
Re: [Geopriv] Round 2: Editor's proposal: resolving held: URI concernsEric Rescorla
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-02Eric Rescorla
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Round 2: Editor's proposal: resolving held: URI concernsMary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08Mary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] A means for deriving locationJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] A means for deriving locationWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDFaswell as HELD featuresStark, Barbara
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDFaswell as HELD featuresStark, Barbara
Re: [Geopriv] Do we need to talk about the lis-discovery draft in DublinRichard Barnes
[Geopriv] What do about RFC3825?Winterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-02Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] What do about RFC3825?John Schnizlein
Re: [Geopriv] What do about RFC3825?Winterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF as well as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-02.txtHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] DHCP LbyR : Ready for WGLC?Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] DHCP LbyR : Ready for WGLC?James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] DHCP LbyR : Ready for WGLC?James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Your suggestions regarding draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Your suggestions regarding draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-02.txtSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] What do about RFC3825?Robert Sparks
[Geopriv] Strawman charterRobert Sparks
[Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Robert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] What do about RFC3825?John Schnizlein
Re: [Geopriv] Do we need to talk about the lis-discovery draft in DublinStark, Barbara
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterRobert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterRobert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresTed Hardie
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresTed Hardie
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresHardie, Ted
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterJohn Schnizlein
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Strawman charterDawson, Martin
[Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorBrian Rosen
[Geopriv] How do you return errorRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] How do you return errorWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] How do you return errorDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-Salvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submittedTS Glassey
Re: [Geopriv] How do you return errorRosen, Brian
[Geopriv] Update to draft agendaRobert Sparks
[Geopriv] Items of cross group interestRobert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] How do you return errorDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Mary Barnes
[Geopriv] Using ProtocolHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestWinterbottom, James
[Geopriv] comments on draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02Winterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
[Geopriv] comments on draft-winterbottom-sip-location-packageSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Mary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] First draft - agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Robert Sparks
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17creed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] What to do about DHCP and the ever changing PIDF aswell as HELD featuresJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Kyle, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
[Geopriv] Geolocation Policy and timezoneTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] comments on draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02Marc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Geolocation Policy and timezonecreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Geolocation Policy and timezoneBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17creed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17creed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Using ProtocolJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorcreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestWinterbottom, James
[Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Adam Roach
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Adam Roach
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestSalvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Salvatore Loreto
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Adam Roach
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Rohan Mahy
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Adam Roach
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txtWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Event Package Drafts (draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters, draft-polk-sip-location-get, and draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package)Rohan Mahy
[Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOMarc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOMarc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOMarc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LORoger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LORichard Barnes
[Geopriv] GEOPRIV and ECRIT experiments at IETF 72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV and ECRIT experiments at IETF 72Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in aPIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in aPIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in aPIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
[Geopriv] Proposed way forward for HELDMary Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Proposed way forward for HELDRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location inaPIDF-LORoger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location inaPIDF-LOThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] GEOPRIV Interim Meeting 2008: PicturesHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOMarc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 commentsRoger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] Items of cross group interestJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Location measurement errorThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location inaPIDF-LOJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] Security Considerations: draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txtEric Rescorla
[Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Proposed way forward for HELDAndrew Newton
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Security Considerations:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txtThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayDawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todaycreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] Our meeting today -- ChairHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayMarc Linsner
[Geopriv] Relative locations & indoor mapsHenning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] Fwd: Second Nomcom 2008-9 Call for Volunteers?Robert Sparks
[Geopriv] Chillout, IETF#72Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Security Considerations:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txtCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] [Ecrit] Announce: Specifying Derived Location in aPIDF-LOCarl Reed
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Our meeting todayMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Security Considerations:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txtEric Rescorla
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT