Re: [Geopriv] First draft: Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF73

From: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) ^lt;hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 09:50:27 EST

Hi Robert,
Hi Richard,

Thanks for putting an interesting agenda together.

Could you provide more information on how you would like to structure
the discussions for the last 2 items?

We had hot debates about
draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-identity-extensions at the last IETF
meeting (despite the previous agreement that it should become a working
group item). Then, Ted posted a mail that triggered a very brief
discussion but there was no objection with the way how we plan to make
use of the mechanism described in the document.

Ciao
Hannes