GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Date

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
SubjectAuthorDate
Re: [Geopriv] LIS discovery: certificate fingerprintsBrian Rosen
[Geopriv] I am working on a way of encoding navigation beacons into a RFID enabled Botz Dot...TSG
Re: [Geopriv] I am working on a way of encoding navigation beacons into a RFID enabled Botz Dot...Winterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] I am working on a way of encoding navigation beacons into a RFID enabled Botz Dot...creed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] LIS discovery: certificate fingerprintsThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05Alissa Cooper
[Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 and LSa/LSiJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 and LSa/LSiAlissa Cooper
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-02.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 and LSa/LSiJohn Morris
[Geopriv] Question about draft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Question aboutdraft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Question about draft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Question aboutdraft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txtGlen Zorn
Re: [Geopriv] Question aboutdraft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txtHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Question aboutdraft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] New DHCP Geoelement Shapes IDJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] New rev of geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04James M. Polk
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-polk-geopriv-include-exclude-filters-00Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] New DHCP Geoelement Shapes IDJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Question aboutdraft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-optionThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-polk-geopriv-include-exclude-filters-00James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-polk-geopriv-include-exclude-filters-00Thomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-polk-geopriv-include-exclude-filters-00James M. Polk
[Geopriv] Nit on draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-02Thomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Winterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Alexander Mayrhofer
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-01Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Richard Barnes
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 (part 1: Sections 1 and 2)Thomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 (part 2: Section 3)Thomson, Martin
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 (part 3: Section 4+)Thomson, Martin
[Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] new loc-filter update coming, was RE: Comments on draft-polk-geopriv-include-exclude-filters-00Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-01Alexander Mayrhofer
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 (part 1: Sections 1 and 2)Alissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 74Alexander Mayrhofer
[Geopriv] Appetite for Street and House number prefix fields in PIDF-LO?Rosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] Appetite for Street and House number prefix fields in PIDF-LO?Henning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] The GEOPRIV Terminology JungleHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Privacy RulesHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Appetite for Street and House number prefix fields inPIDF-LO?Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Appetite for Street and House number prefix fieldsinPIDF-LO?Marc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-05 - Positioning ProtocolThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Appetite for Street and House number prefix fields inPIDF-LO?Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Henning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Thomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] retransmission-allowed is harmfulAlissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Alissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Brian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05John Morris
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Richard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05Dawson, Martin
[Geopriv] lo-sec way forwardAlissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] "conveyance protocols" in lo-sec-05James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] lo-sec way forwardJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] lo-sec way forwardHannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-13: WGLC commentsHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] lo-sec way forwardJohn Morris
Re: [Geopriv] lo-sec way forwardJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-13: WGLC commentsDRAGE, Keith (Keith)
[Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-08.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] New GEOPRIV co-chairRichard Barnes
[Geopriv] RFC 5491 on GEOPRIV Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO) Usage Clarification, Considerations, and Recommendationsrfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
[Geopriv] Revised charter proposalRichard Barnes
[Geopriv] Last Call: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo (Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter) to Proposed StandardThe IESG
Re: [Geopriv] Revised charter proposalJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Revised charter proposalRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Revised charter proposalJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LORosen, Brian
[Geopriv] Work on "geo-URI" style information in vcarddavAlexander Mayrhofer
[Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04Hannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04Marc Linsner
[Geopriv] lbyr-requirements Publication RequestRoger Marshall
Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-04Hannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] IEEE 802.11 geolocation usage and timelinesBernard Aboba
Re: [Geopriv] IEEE 802.11 geolocation usage and timelinesAllan Thomson (althomso)
Re: [Geopriv] IEEE 802.11 geolocation usage and timelinesWinterbottom, James
[Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHannes Tschofenig
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIRosen, Brian
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIAlissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIJohn Morris
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] LIS discovery directionThomson, Martin
[Geopriv] rfc3825 fixGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixMarc Berryman
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixRay.Bellis@nominet.org.uk
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixDRAGE, Keith (Keith)
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fixDRAGE, Keith (Keith)
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] rfc3825 fix - floorsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOMarc Linsner
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIAlissa Cooper
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIDOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIDOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIcreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOcreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LODawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LODawson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interiorspaces in PIDF-LOMarc Berryman
[Geopriv] Scope of 3825 fixesRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] Scope of 3825 fixesWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIRichard Barnes
[Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Scope of 3825 fixesHenning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5491 (1749)RFC Errata System
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus Callsg.caron@bell.ca
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsTschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] Proposal to change the way we describe interior spaces in PIDF-LOBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsBrian Rosen
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsCullen Jennings
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsRichard Barnes
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsBernard Aboba
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] Scope of 3825 fixesGabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsWinterbottom, James
Re: [Geopriv] Scope of 3825 fixesThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsL.Liess@telekom.de
Re: [Geopriv] Geo URI and privacy URIcreed@opengeospatial.org
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsThomson, Martin
Re: [Geopriv] IETF74 Consensus CallsGlen Zorn
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT