Re: [Geopriv] Web-based DHCP location encoder

From: Thomson, Martin ^lt;Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 20:31:24 EDT

You'll note that the page clearly shows the two interpretations of RFC 3825. If you zoom to show the area described by the option and toggle the 3825bis checkbox, you'll see how these differ. In particular, note the difference when the point is near the edge of the box drawn using the (not bis) 3825 interpretation.

Richard: The encodings are the same, only the interpretation differs.
 s/Alternate encoding/Alternative interpretation/

this email is prohibited.