Re: [Geopriv] LIS Discovery: just like LoST

From: Thomson, Martin ^lt;Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 02:52:05 EDT

I have just submitted -10. It should appear shortly. -10 is exactly as proposed (the -09a below).

Since there have been no comments either way, I can only conclude that no one cares. That's a shame. I can only hope that there will be no serious objections as we try to publish this work; work that is depended upon by a number of other documents here and in ECRIT.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.