Re: [Geopriv] Virtual interim

From: Alissa Cooper ^lt;acooper@cdt.org>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 15:51:23 EDT

Alright, let's try this again:

I've edited the doodle poll to include three time options (8:00, 10:00
and 16:00 EDT) for each of the five days of the week of May 18. Here
is the link: http://doodle.com/8y6f6mk28e3362d9

If you've already voted, you'll have to re-enter your vote. If you
haven't voted yet, please vote before this Friday, May 1 at 1:00pm EDT.

If we end up with votes segregated into two groups we may just have to
flip a coin. ;)

Alissa