Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-george-geopriv-lamp-post-00.txt

From: Brian Rosen ^lt;br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Sat Jul 03 2010 - 16:53:18 EDT

I am a co-author on this draft, and the milepost addition to the lamp
post original was motivated by the NENA requirement to have a milepost.

I agree that the MP nearly always needs a road name. So does a house
number. The current documents don't have requirements like that,
primarily because we keep finding odd cases that don't meet what we
thought was a simple rule.

Brian