Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis

From: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) ^lt;hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 08:48:35 EDT

> Somehow, I feel that this is a valid concern. However, as there
> may be "whole network is trusted" scenarios (although unlikely),
> I'd suggest "SHOULD NOT" instead of "MUST NOT".

Sounds good.

In an enterprise environment it probably does not matter. I was just
thinking about the typical hotel network, university network, etc. Where
you can see the HTTP traffic and then, also the detailed location
(room#120) along with it. It is not too far fetched to see problems with
privacy....