Re: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis

From: Carl Reed ^lt;creed@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 10:42:25 EDT

Hannes -

Very interesting. Back in Dec 2008, the Geolocation API document simply
stated "TBD" for the privacy section. I asked the editors about this and
they said that they were in discussions with the IETF GeoPRIV community.
Interesting as the current version of the API is still pretty light on
privacy - and is not even aligned well with the OMA privacy guidance.

Cheers

Carl