Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #38: Section 1

From: Richard L. Barnes ^lt;rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 21:35:27 EDT

Depending, of course, on the scope in which you interpret "message
exchange". I would think that a dereference transaction would count.
It comes down to what kind of exchange you want to talk about. Either
way it's just bandwidth and server power, just depends which server
you want to burden.
--Richard