Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #38: Section 1

From: Bernard Aboba ^lt;bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 02:26:19 EDT

Within the wireless case there are static, nomadic and mobile cases. I
think that some of the text you suggest relates to all wireless cases, not
just mobile. So how about this?

"The mechanism defined here may also be utilized to provide location to
wireless hosts. DHC relay agent sub-options [RFC3046] enable the DHCP
server to perform host location determination. Currently, the relay agent
sub-options do not include data sets required for device level location
determination of wireless hosts. A wireless host can use this mechanism
to discover location of the radio access point, or the area of coverage for
the radio access point."