Re: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-02.txt

From: Thomson, Martin ^lt;Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2010 - 18:22:00 EST

As discussed at the meeting, I've sought HTTP expert feedback.

Julian Reschke was kind enough to volunteer his expertise. He identified a mistake that I'd made with respect to the safe and idempotent properties. I've corrected that along with a bunch of other nits that he identified.

I believe that this one is now good to go.

Cheers,
Martin