Re: [Geopriv] [Simple] PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Fwd: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC4480 (3121)

From: Hannes Tschofenig ^lt;hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 13:26:17 EST

I am curious: Why you do schema validation?

When you receive a PIDF document in a SIP message then you will have to parse it. Since we put any namespace="##other" statements in nearly all our schema files I am curious what you actually going to learn from the validation since almost everything validates without error.