Re: [Geopriv] PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Fwd: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC4480 (3121)

From: Martin Thomson ^lt;martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 14:38:54 EST

On 16 February 2012 09:58, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
> Naturally, it would make sense to check with current implementers. In
> particular, is anyone doing schema validation?

...and who is using RPID? The intersection of those sets is probably
small, possibly empty. And you want empty (or to exclude those who
are willing to make a minor patch).

I know that schema validation was the default mode of operation where
I used to work. RPID was not.

Sounds like more than an erratum's worth of work to me. Do you have a
problem with noting the existence of the problem without specifying a
remedy?